Prepare to delve into the latest trends and critical updates in the rental housing market at the California Apartment Association’s Sacramento Rental Housing Round-Up. This on-demand webinar serves as an excellent opportunity to learn from industry leaders on the challenges facing the rental housing industry in the capital region.
The webinar features an esteemed panel of experts, including Will Austin, director of market analytics at CoStar Group, a leading provider of commercial real estate information, analytics, and online marketplaces.
Austin’s responsibilities involve covering the Sacramento, Reno, and Central Valley regions in California. His work focuses on the analysis of market fundamentals across multiple sectors, including office, industrial, retail, and multifamily commercial real estate throughout Northern California. His background includes a decade’s worth of experience in commercial real estate from his tenure at organizations like CBRE and Cushman & Wakefield. Austin regularly contributes to CoStar News and the Sacramento Business Review.”
In addition to Will Austin, speakers include:
- Embert P. Madison, Jr, State Advocacy and Compliance Counsel – California Apartment Association
- Joshua Howard, Executive Vice President, Local Public Affairs – California Apartment Association
- Mallori Farrell, Senior Vice President, Local Public Affairs – California Apartment Association
- Mallory Homewood, Policy and Compliance Counsel, Local Government Affairs – California Apartment Association
- Lisa Kaplan – Councilmember for Sacramento Council District 1
Original Broadcast Date: June 28, 2023
On-Demand Webinar: Free to CAA Members/ $35 Non-Member
Cost: Free (CAA member) / $35 (non-member price)
Qualifies for 2 Units of CCRM Continuing Education Credit for current CCRM Certified Individuals.
WARNING This material has been reproduced and communicated to you by or on behalf of California Apartment Association in accordance with section 113P of the Copyright Act 1968 (“Act”). The material in this communication may be subject to copyright under the Act. Any further reproduction or communication of this material by you may be subject of copyright protection under the Act.
© 2023 California Apartment Association