Join the California Apartment Association (CAA) for an in-person event on Wednesday, June 28th, to hear from industry experts on today’s rental housing market and the various threats facing the rental housing industry in the Sacramento region.
This event will feature a economic update on the rental market update presented by CoStar and CAA staff panel discussion about the top state and local industry issues, the ways CAA is addressing these issues, our ongoing legal challenges to protect rental property owners, and how you can get involved in efforts to protect rental housing in Sacramento and California.
- Will Austin, Director of Market Analytics – CoStar Group
- Debra Carlton, Executive Vice President, State Government Affairs– California Apartment Association
- Joshua Howard, Executive Vice President, Local Public Affairs – California Apartment Association
- Mallori Farrell, Senior Vice President, Local Public Affairs – California Apartment Association
- Mallory Homewood, Policy and Compliance Counsel, Local Government Affairs – California Apartment Association
Date: Wednesday, June 28, 2023
Time: 2:30 p.m. – 3:45p.m. (Doors open at 2 p.m.)
Location: Sacramento Association of REALTORS® – Mack Powell Event Center
2003 Howe Ave, Sacramento, CA 95825
Cost: $15 (CAA member price / $35 (non-member price)
Advanced online registration required. No day-of/on-site registration.
Doors open for registration at 2:00 p.m.
Program begins promptly at 2:30 p.m.
Qualifies for 2 Units of CCRM Continuing Education Credit for current CCRM Certified Individuals.
WARNING This material has been reproduced and communicated to you by or on behalf of California Apartment Association in accordance with section 113P of the Copyright Act 1968 (“Act”). The material in this communication may be subject to copyright under the Act. Any further reproduction or communication of this material by you may be subject of copyright protection under the Act.
© 2023 California Apartment Association