Forms and Compliance
CAA provides members access to a complete library of compliance resources, covering every topic important to successful property management.
Popular Printable Forms
CAA supplies members with over 200 California-specific forms that are recognized as the industry standard.
California law requires that a contract be provided in Spanish only if it is negotiated in Spanish. For more information, see CAA’s Industry Insight Foreign Language Rental Agreements and Leases.
Online Forms Tool
Fill out forms digitally!
CAA’s Online Fill-Out Forms services allows you to easily populate bundles of CAA documents on the web by simply entering the data once. Online Forms members can fill out forms online, create packages and send lease agreement to the prospective resident by email, receiving a signature using DocuSign. Learn more about online forms here.
Our Online Forms Tool features include:
- Create your own online forms library with logos and personal branding
- Fill out applications, contracts or forms quickly and easily
- Save time by using auto-populate fields and auto-math functions
- E-mail, print, fax, e-sign or save your documents
- Detailed reporting to show member or employee usage
- Transaction management tools to monitor member/employee contracts, pending contracts and status
- Streamline your business and reduce operating costs by eliminating the printing, storage and clutter of endless paper files
- Reduce your overall business risk with uniform standards of practice
- Access your document library anytime from anywhere
- Works on all tablet platforms and smartphones
Other ways to get CAA forms
Incorporate into your customized tool: If you are using a forms tool at your company already (i.e. Yardi) we can provide you our forms electronically to be integrated into your platform. Just contact our office at (800) 967-4222 for more information.
Order padded forms and brochures: CAA offers preprinted forms that members can order. They are available here.