- A Checklist of Disclosures, Forms, Publications, and Postings Mandated for California Rental Housing
- Application to Rent
- 2016-20 Forms Change Charts
- Lease Agreement
- Rental Agreement Month-to-Month
- Pet Addendum
- Three-Day Notice to Pay Rent or Quit (Proof of Service)
- Move-In Move-Out Itemized Statement
- Twenty-Four Hour Notice to Enter Dwelling Unit/Premises
- Itemized Disposition of Security Deposit
- Thirty-Day Notice of Change of Monthly Rent (Properties Exempt from State Rent Control)
- Archived: Sixty-Day Notice of Change of Monthly Rent (Proof of Service)
Members of CAA have full access to our entire forms library. Become a Member Now!
CAA provides members access to a complete library of over 180 California-specific forms that are recognized and recommended by the California State Bar and many regional courts.
CAA does not have Spanish language forms available at this time. The English language version of CAA’s Rental/Lease Agreement and 20 other forms have been revised/created to comply with AB 1482, which requires certain disclosures to be provided in the lease or an addendum, imposes rent caps and restricts the grounds for eviction. This change in the law necessitates revision and re-translation of every single form CAA offers in Spanish. For more information about AB 1482, please see www.caanet.org/ab1482/.
We anticipate that a Spanish language Rental/Lease Agreement and other necessary forms will be available no later than February of 2020. California law requires that a contract be provided in Spanish only if it is negotiated in Spanish. For more information, see CAA’s Industry Insight Foreign Language Rental Agreements and Leases.Forms are just one of the benefits of CAA membership. Learn more about how we can help you manage your properties, or spend 60 seconds and get a membership quote right now.
Other ways to get CAA Forms
1. Fill out forms digitally: CAA’s Online Fill-Out Forms services allows you to easily populate bundles of CAA documents on the web by simply entering the data once.
Interested in learning more about digitally filling out forms? Contact Members Services at (800) 967-4222.
A benefit available for upgrade to any membership, is our Online Forms Service. Interested in upgrading your membership?
Contact Members Services at (800) 967-4222.
If you are an existing Online Forms subscriber you can access your account by following these simple steps:
- Log into your CAA account
- Click on MY ACCOUNT and then choose Profile
- Click on “Online Forms” located at the end of the row in your account
- We have also provided a videos to help guide you through this process
2. Incorporate into your customized tool: If you are using a forms tool at your company already (i.e. Yardi) we can provide you our forms electronically to be integrated into your platform. Just contact our office at (800) 967-4222 for more information.
3. Order padded forms and brochures: CAA offers preprinted forms that members can order. They are available here.