Nominating Committee report to the membership
The 2020 CAA Nominating Committee, chaired by Joseph Lawton (Castle Creek Management) is pleased to announce the slate of candidates for seats on the 2021 CAA Board of Directors. We would like to thank CAA members for their participation; more responses were received from qualified applicants than there were open seats. Due to the precise requirements detailed in the Bylaws of the Association, which indicate a specific number of seats available for each Classification of Membership, the job of the Nominating Committee was particularly challenging.
Voting is scheduled to open to the members of the California Apartment Association on or about Friday, October 23, 2020. Members will receive detailed information on how to vote at that time.
Congratulations to the slate of candidates for nomination to the 2020 CAA Board of Directors:
Independent Rental Owner Classification:
- Anna Kramer, Self
- Marj Mancuso, TOMAR Properties
Owner/Management Company Classification:
- Joshua LaBarge, Quality Management Group, Inc.
Corporate Member Classification:
- Dana David, JB Matteson, Inc.
- John Eudy, Essex Property Trust
- John Millham, Prometheus Real Estate Group, Inc.
- Craig Rooney, Windsor Communities
- Chris Scroggin, Prime Group
Associate Member Classification:
- Susie Lein, Kimball, Tirey & St. John LLP
- Keith Becker, Dede’s Rentals & Property Management – Region 1
- Eric Andresen, West Coast Property Management – Region 2
- Adam Goldfarb, Manco Abbott, Inc. – Region 3
- Patti Shwayder, Aimco – Region 4