San Francisco County
For additional information regarding COVID-19 in San Francisco County, please visit the San Francisco Apartment Association website
- City Resources for Businesses: The City is making resources available to help sustain as many SF businesses as possible, including grants up to $10K for businesses with 1-5 employees and zero-interest loans up to $50,000 at 0% interest for businesses with annual revenue under $2.5 million.
- Direct Rental Assistance Programs: The San Francisco Residential Rent Stabilization and Arbitration Board provides a list of programs providing direct rental assistance, including help with rent and security deposit payments.
- City Help if Your Job is Affected by COVID-19: The City is contributing up to 40 hours of additional paid sick leave time beyond existing policies and is providing free emergency child care to front line employees working in San Francisco. For additional information call 415-701-4817, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Q Foundation: Provides rent subsidy funds for San Francisco residents paying 70% or more of their income toward rent. You can also contact them by calling 415-552-3242.
- Catholic Charities: The crisis had an impact on everyone – including undocumented adults residing in California. To help this vulnerable community with the financial burdens resulting from the pandemic, the state of California has created the Disaster Relief Assistance for Immigrants (DRAI) project which provides one-time, state-funded disaster relief assistance to undocumented adults who are ineligible for other forms of assistance due to their immigration status. To apply for CA Disaster Relief Assistance for Immigrants (DRAI) call 415-324-1011 from 8 AM – 8 PM, Mondays through Saturdays, beginning Monday, May 18, 2020.