- Sacramento Emergency Rental Assistance: The Sacramento Housing and Redevelopment Agency is offering emergency rental assistance for residents who have experienced a loss or reduction in wages due to COVID-19. Applications for the Sacramento Emergency Rental Assistance program will be accepted online Friday, Oct. 9, through Thursday, Oct. 22. Applicants are eligible to receive up to $4,000 in rental assistance via payment made directly to the landlord. The total assistance amount available will depend on household need. For more details on the program, visit www.shra.org/sera.
- Emergency Tenant Based Rental Assistance Grant Program: The city of Davis has unveiled a grant program to support residents at risk of displacement due to non-payment of rent related to the COVID-19 pandemic. The purpose of the Rental Assistance Program is to support residents who are at greatest risk of displacement due to non-payment of rent related to the COVID-19 pandemic and to offset corresponding lost revenue that landlords need to provide housing services. The city began taking applications for the program Oct. 16. For more information, including eligibility requirements, visit http://www.ych.ca.gov/COVID-19/2020.php
- Sacramento 2-1-1: Coordinated information, referral and access to health and human service programs and services, needs data and emergency/disaster volunteer services.
- Donate4Sacramento: Public, private, labor and nonprofit leaders throughout the Sacramento region have joined forces to raise both awareness of what we as a community are confronting and resources that will be dedicated to help vulnerable populations and small businesses. Their mission is to ensure families, individuals and businesses receive assistance for essential supplies, food, rent, utilities and other needs. Their goal is to raise $1.5 million in private contributions to support the City of Sacramento’s $1.5 million investment.
- County of Sacramento Community Resource Page: Information on CalFresh, DMV, CalWIC, Cybersecurity, Drive-Thru COVID-19 Testing, EDD, Meals for Kids, Parks, and Utility payments.
- City of Sacramento Employer and Employee Resources: Information on Small Business Emergency Economic Relief Loan Program ($1 million fund for zero interest loans), Small Business Hotline, Temporary Ban on Residential & Commercial Tenants, State/Federal Employer & Employee Resources, and Local Business & Worker Resources.