Los Angeles County
- LA County Rent Relief Program: provides rent payments on behalf of an income-eligible household. Program is open to owners with rental units within the unincorporated areas of the First and Second Supervisorial Districts.
- LA County Emergency Rental Assistance Program: provides rent payments to property owners on behalf of an income-eligible household, up to $1,000 per month, for three months. Unincorporated areas of the First, Second, Fourth, and Fifth Supervisorial Districts are eligible.
- City of Los Angeles Housing and Community Development Department : The Los Angeles City Council unanimously voted on April 22, to create a Renter Assistance Fund to financially assist tenants. The Los Angeles Housing and Community Development Department will be in charge of creating and administering the fund.
- Pasadena Emergency Rental Assistance Program: The Emergency Rental Assistance (ERA) Program is available for eligible households financially affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. The ERA can provide grants for up to three (3) months’ worth of past due rent, not to exceed $4,500 total. This program is available to renters residing in Pasadena, who have a current lease, and have notified their landlords of their inability to pay due to the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- The Long Beach CARES Rental Assistance Program (LB CARES): LB CARES provides emergency rental assistance grants to income-eligible Long Beach households economically impacted during the COVID-19 pandemic through job loss, furlough or reduction in hours or pay. The grants are rental payments made on behalf of income-eligible households, up to $1,000 per month, for a maximum of three months, to maintain housing and/or reduce rental payment delinquency in arrears due to the economic downturn during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The Resident Relief Foundation: Assists responsible residents during emergency situations, with various independent grants and resources available.
- Jewish Free Loan Association: The Jewish Free Loan Association of Los Angeles offers interest-free loans on a non-sectarian basis to individuals and families whose needs are urgent and who may not qualify through usual financial channels.
- 211 Los Angeles County: 211 LA is the central source for providing information and referrals for all health and human services in LA County. Their 2-1-1 phone line is open 24 hours, 7 days a week, with trained Community Resource Advisers prepared to offer help with any situation, any time.
- Long Beach Disaster Relief Fund: The Long Beach Coronavirus Relief Fund will support community-based organizations at the frontlines of the coronavirus response in the Long Beach area. Grants will be made to support approved 501(C)3 nonprofit, educational, and governmental organizations working on these efforts.