In the coming weeks CAA will offer – for FREE – a series of short webinars on issues related to the COVID-19 pandemic that affect rental housing providers. These webinars will be available on CAA’s COVID-19 Resource Page. There is no need to register for these webinars, they will be posted online as soon as they are available, just check back on the dates indicated below and click play. The following webinars are currently planned:
- COVID-19 Resident Relations Do’s and Don’ts – Available Now!
- What Shelter in Place Means for Rental Housing Providers – Available Now!
- Payment Plans for Residents Affected by the Pandemic – Available Now!
- Handling Resident Difficulties Paying Rent due to COVID-19 – Available Now!
- Industry Professional Roundtable Discussion – Available Now!
- City of Los Angeles COVID-19 Eviction Moratorium and Rent Freeze – Available Now!
- City of San Jose COVID-19 Eviction Moratorium and Rent Freeze – Coming Soon!
Continue checking back for new offerings!