Skip to main content
- 211 OC Rental Assistance Directory: The 211 Orange County Rental Assistance Directory provides information on 22 organizations providing rental assistance in Orange County.
- Orange County Family Solutions Collaborative: Coalition of the leading family service nonprofits in Orange County and was formed to streamline the process for homeless families to be connected to the services they need.
- Anaheim Senior Safety Net Program: There is $645,000 in rental assistance fund for seniors needing rental assistance.
- Santa Ana – Safely at Home: With $100,000 in funding provided by the Santa Ana City Council, the Safely Home in Santa Ana program seeks to prevent and reduce evictions for low-income residents of Santa Ana. Through a partnership with The Salvation Army and Catholic Charities of Orange County, the program is intended to be an emergency grant that is issued to pay rent in response to solving an unexpected crisis.
- County of Orange – Immediate Cash Assistance: Orange County provides immediate cash assistance of up to $200 for families in need. It is provided immediately for emergencies that may include lack of housing, pending eviction, lack of food, utility shutoff, transportation, clothing needs, or immediate health and safety issues. County of Orange is considering a waiver of late fees on a case by case basis.
- Food Distribution for Children K-12: The following school district websites offer the most up-to-date information. Information on food resources also can be obtained by calling 2-1-1.
- WelcomeHomeOC Program: A landlord incentive program that provides financial incentives such as double security deposits, sign-on bonus, holding fees, and other assurances for landlords who rent units in Orange County to individuals, Veterans, and families with a housing voucher. The program is a joint effort between the United to End Homelessness initiative, Orange County United Way, Public Housing Authorities, and rental property owners to reduce the time involved in the search for housing by increasing the availability of rental units.
- Orange County United Way Pandemic Relief Fund: As the nation responds to the COVID-19 pandemic, Orange County United Way is working to raise much-needed dollars for the creation of a Pandemic Relief Fund, which will support: low-income individuals and families at imminent risk of homelessness; the current OC population experiencing homelessness; low-income students; and our partner non-profits.
- Families Forward Food Pantry: Food pantry located at 8 Thomas, Irvine, CA 92618, which is open to all residents in need Housing services are provided via coordinated entry system (call first).
- Saddleback Church Food Pantry: Offers seven drive-thru locations throughout the County and provides deliveries.
- 211 OC Mortgage Payment Assistance: The 211 Orange County Rental Assistance Directory provides information on organizations providing mortgage payment assistance in Orange County.