- 211 OC Rental Assistance Directory: The 211 Orange County Rental Assistance Directory provides information on 22 organizations providing rental assistance in Orange County.
- Orange County Family Solutions Collaborative: Coalition of the leading family service nonprofits in Orange County and was formed to streamline the process for homeless families to be connected to the services they need.
- Anaheim Senior Safety Net Program: There is $645,000 in rental assistance fund for seniors needing rental assistance.
- Santa Ana – Safely at Home: With $100,000 in funding provided by the Santa Ana City Council, the Safely Home in Santa Ana program seeks to prevent and reduce evictions for low-income residents of Santa Ana. Through a partnership with The Salvation Army and Catholic Charities of Orange County, the program is intended to be an emergency grant that is issued to pay rent in response to solving an unexpected crisis.
- County of Orange – Immediate Cash Assistance: Orange County provides immediate cash assistance of up to $200 for families in need. It is provided immediately for emergencies that may include lack of housing, pending eviction, lack of food, utility shutoff, transportation, clothing needs, or immediate health and safety issues. County of Orange is considering a waiver of late fees on a case by case basis.
- Food Distribution for Children K-12: The following school district websites offer the most up-to-date information. Information on food resources also can be obtained by calling 2-1-1.
- United Way Welcome Home OC program: A voluntary landlord program to house formerly homeless who are ready to transition into housing. The program is funded up to $3 million. Landlords offer vacant units for several benefits including $500 signing bonus, holding fee paid to landlord, application processing, fully paid security deposits, tenant management, special services for tenants. Property owners stay in control and retain right to review and select residents. Rent payments are paid by both tenant and through their government voucher.
- United Way Pandemic Relief Fund: Direct cash assistance program funded by major donors of United Way. Limited pool.
- Families Forward Food Pantry: Food pantry located at 8 Thomas, Irvine, CA 92618, which is open to all residents in need Housing services are provided via coordinated entry system (call first).
- Saddleback Church Food Pantry: Offers seven drive-thru locations throughout the County and provides deliveries.
- 211 OC Mortgage Payment Assistance: The 211 Orange County Rental Assistance Directory provides information on organizations providing mortgage payment assistance in Orange County.