Legal Q&A: Tenant ‘races’ car in parking area
Question: I have a tenant who always “races” his car in the parking area. We have families with small children and a posted five mile per hour speed limit. What can I do to make him stop?
Recent Legal Q&A posts:
- Legal Q&A: Must carpeting be replaced within a certain time frame?
- Legal Q&A: Rental applicant is paid ‘under the table’
- Legal Q&A: Can tenant claim ‘buyer’s remorse’ to get out of lease?
- Legal Q&A: Tenant owing back rent will likely file bankruptcy
- Legal Q&A: I suspect next-door neighbor is dealing drugs
- Legal Q&A: Can I charge tenant for painting unit purple?
- Legal Q&A: What if tenant won’t fix broken window?
- Legal Q&A: Tenant won’t allow prospective buyer into unit
- Legal Q&A: Tenant died with three months left on lease
- Legal Q&A: Does selling a property terminate existing leases?