Legal Q&A: Tenant fixes motorcycle in living room
Question: My tenant fixes his motorcycle in the living room of his apartment. I have warned him that he did not have a right to use our apartment as an auto repair shop. He says as long as he leaves the apartment clean, he has the right to work on his motorcycle. What should I do?
Recent Legal Q&A posts:
- Legal Q&A: What should I say about former tenant?
- Legal Q&A: Tenant fixes motorcycle in living room
- Legal Q&A: Is the eviction process any different for a garage?
- Legal Q&A: If I sell rental, can I break lease so the new owner can move in?
- Legal Q&A: Does tenant have 72 hours to rescind lease?
- Legal Q&A: If tenant doesn’t move by end of notice, shall I call the sheriff?
- Legal Q&A: Must I serve an eviction notice on a business day?
- Legal Q&A: What can legally be deducted from security deposit?
- Legal Q&A: When must a property have an onsite resident manager?
- Legal Q&A: Can I require renters insurance?