Legal Q&A: Dog constantly barking, scaring residents
Question: One of our tenant’s dogs is constantly barking and growling at anyone who passes by their apartment. It has scared many of the other residents, and they have complained numerous times. have explained that the lease allows pets. What can I do?
Recent Legal Q&A posts:
- Legal Q&A: Tenant won’t allow prospective buyer into unit
- Legal Q&A: Tenant died with three months left on lease
- Legal Q&A: Does selling a property terminate existing leases?
- Legal Q&A: Can tenant legally break lease for job change?
- Legal Q&A: Tenant may have falsified application
- Legal Q&A: Tenant ‘races’ car in parking area
- Legal Q&A: Tenant won’t pay rent until he gets 3-day notice
- Legal Q&A: Tenant wouldn’t accept 30-day notice
- Legal Q&A: Dog constantly barking, scaring residents
- Legal Q&A: Evicted tenant keeps returning, causing problems