Legal Q&A: Dog constantly barking, scaring residents
Question: One of our tenant’s dogs is constantly barking and growling at anyone who passes by their apartment. It has scared many of the other residents, and they have complained numerous times. have explained that the lease allows pets. What can I do?
Recent Legal Q&A posts:
- Legal Q&A: Outdoor beer-drinking prompts complaints
- Legal Q&A: Tenants say we’re ‘picking’ on them
- Legal Q&A: Must carpeting be replaced within a certain timeframe?
- Legal Q&A: Rental applicant is paid ‘under the table’
- Legal Q&A: Can tenant claim ‘buyer’s remorse’ to get out of lease?
- Legal Q&A: Tenant owing back rent will likely file bankruptcy
- Legal Q&A: I suspect next-door neighbor is dealing drugs
- Legal Q&A: Can I charge tenant for painting unit purple?
- Legal Q&A: What if tenant won’t fix broken window?
- Legal Q&A: Tenant won’t allow prospective buyer into unit