Legal Q&A: Dog constantly barking, scaring residents
Question: One of our tenant’s dogs is constantly barking and growling at anyone who passes by their apartment. It has scared many of the other residents, and they have complained numerous times. have explained that the lease allows pets. What can I do?
Recent Legal Q&A posts:
- Legal Q&A: Dog constantly barking, scaring residents
- Legal Q&A: Evicted tenant keeps returning, causing problems
- Legal Q&A: Can broken window be deducted from security deposit?
- Legal Q&A: How long can a tenant sue over security deposit dispute?
- Legal Q&A: Tenant hasn’t paid rent after getting 60-day notice
- Legal Q&A: Must I serve another 3-day notice?
- Legal Q&A: What should I say about former tenant?
- Legal Q&A: Tenant fixes motorcycle in living room
- Legal Q&A: Is the eviction process any different for a garage?
- Legal Q&A: If I sell rental, can I break lease so the new owner can move in?