CAA Offering Webinar to Help Owners Understand the Cities of San Diego, Chula Vista and San Diego County Payment Options.
Several government agencies will distribute over $207 million in emergency rental assistance in 2021 with payments going directly to landlords. Learn more about the key differences between rental assistance programs, which may compensate landlords at varying amounts and impose distinct requirements. This CAA webinar will help landlords in San Diego County navigate a maze of requirements and answer critical questions:
• Are there programs that will fully pay off rent arrears or do I have to forgive a portion of rent?
• Can landlords apply directly?
• What are the eligibility requirements?
• Can a tenant/landlord participate in multiple rental assistance programs?
• Can a tenant on monthly federal assistance like Section 8 apply for emergency rental assistance?
This informative webinar will feature experts from several government and community agencies including:
• The San Diego Housing Commission
• The City of Chula Vista
• The County of San Diego
CAA’s Vice President of Public Affairs for the San Diego County region, Whitney Benzian, will moderate the discussion. Registered participants will receive program fact sheets and copies of the presentation.
Cost: $20 member / $59 for non-members
Qualifies for 1 unit CCRM Continuing Education Credit
WARNING This material has been reproduced and communicated to you by or on behalf of California Apartment Association in accordance with section 113P of the Copyright Act 1968 (“Act”). The material in this communication may be subject to copyright under the Act. Any further reproduction or communication of this material by you may be subject of copyright protection under the Act.
© 2021 California Apartment Association