Several government agencies in Orange County will distribute nearly $200 million in emergency rental assistance in 2021 with payments going directly to landlords. Learn more about the key differences between rental assistance programs, which may compensate landlords at varying amounts and impose distinct requirements.
This CAA webinar will help Orange County rental housing providers understand the different programs, their requirements and answer critical questions:
- Are there programs that will fully pay off rent arrears or do I have to forgive a portion of rent?
- Can landlords apply directly?
- What are the eligibility requirements?
- Can a tenant/landlord participate in multiple rental assistance programs?
- Can a tenant on monthly federal assistance like Section 8 apply for emergency rental assistance?
On this webinar, CAA’s Senior Vice President of Public Affairs for Southern California, Victor Cao, moderates a discussion with representatives from the following agencies to help landlords understand the different rental assistance programs in Orange County:
- United Way Orange County
- County of Orange
- City of Anaheim
- City of Irvine
- City of Santa Ana
Cost: $10 member / $49 for non-members
Qualifies for 1 unit CCRM Continuing Education Credit
WARNING This material has been reproduced and communicated to you by or on behalf of California Apartment Association in accordance with section 113P of the Copyright Act 1968 (“Act”). The material in this communication may be subject to copyright under the Act. Any further reproduction or communication of this material by you may be subject of copyright protection under the Act.
© 2021 California Apartment Association