Concord housing providers must comply with a series of new laws and requirements. This webinar will help Concord rental property owners understand the three major components of
Concord’s Residential Tenant Protection Program:
- Relocation Assistance – increased relocation payment for no-fault evictions
- Minimum Lease Terms – require owners to offer a 12-month lease at initial tenancy
- Rent Registry – require owners to submit rent rolls to the city
This webinar is essential for owners and operators with properties in the City of Concord to help them comply with these new requirements.
- Brenda Kain, Senior Housing Director, City of Concord
- Rhovy Lyn Antonio, Senior Vice President of Public Affairs, CAA
Attendees will receive an informational packet on Concord’s new Laws
Cost: $29 member / $59 for non-members
Qualifies for 1 unit CCRM Continuing Education Credit
WARNING This material has been reproduced and communicated to you by or on behalf of California Apartment Association in accordance with section 113P of the Copyright Act 1968 (“Act”). The material in this communication may be subject to copyright under the Act. Any further reproduction or communication of this material by you may be subject of copyright protection under the Act.
© 2021 California Apartment Association