If you still have questions about your application and when to expect rental payments, you won’t want to miss this important webinar.
The State of California’s Rental Assistance Payment Program has been up and running for six months. This program, administered by the California Business, Consumer Services and Housing Agency (BCSH) will now pay landlords 100% of the past due rent owed by eligible households.
Join state administrators for an update on the program and application process including:
- Payment of rent owed by former residents
- Supplementing existing applications with additional months of past due rent and other charges
- Applying for prospective rent
- How to check on the status of an application
- Communications from state administrators to tenants and landlords
- Supplemental payments to cover 100% of past due rent
- Communication to tenants who are denied rental funds
Amy Wilson, Deputy Secretary of Legislation
Myles White, Assistant Director of Legislation
Veronica Harms, Deputy Secretary of External Affairs
Heidi Palutke, Education, Policy and Compliance Counsel, California Apartment Association
On-Demand Webinar: $20 Member / $139 Non-Member
Qualifies for 1 unit CCRM Continuing Education Credit
WARNING This material has been reproduced and communicated to you by or on behalf of California Apartment Association in accordance with section 113P of the Copyright Act 1968 (“Act”). The material in this communication may be subject to copyright under the Act. Any further reproduction or communication of this material by you may be subject of copyright protection under the Act.
© 2021 California Apartment Association