San Mateo County will collectively distribute $47 million of emergency rental assistance in 2021 with payments going directly to landlords. These funds are available exclusively to San Mateo County housing providers. Learn more about this rental assistance program, which pays 80% of the back rent that affected tenants owe.
This CAA webinar will help housing providers in San Mateo County navigate a maze of requirements, receive a tutorial on the application process, and answer critical questions:
- Are there programs that will fully pay off rent arrears or do I have to forgive a portion of rent?
- Can landlords apply directly?
- What are the eligibility requirements?
- Can a tenant/landlord participate in multiple rental assistance programs?
- Can a tenant on monthly federal assistance like Section 8 apply for emergency rental assistance?
CAA’s Senior Vice President of Public Affairs, Rhovy Lyn Antonio, will moderate the presentation.
- Ken Cole, Agency Director, Human Services of Agency, County of San Mateo
- La Trice Taylor, Associate Director of Programs & Services, Samaritan House
Cost: $10 for Members / $49 for non-members
Qualifies for 1 Unit CCRM Continuing Education Credit
WARNING This material has been reproduced and communicated to you by or on behalf of California Apartment Association in accordance with section 113P of the Copyright Act 1968 (“Act”). The material in this communication may be subject to copyright under the Act. Any further reproduction or communication of this material by you may be subject of copyright protection under the Act.
© 2021 California Apartment Association