Tenant Screening with RentSpree! New Phase 1 Features Available
June 27 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
This is the second in a series of webinars where CAA is rolling out its new tenant screening solution, developed with RentSpree.
In this second RentSpree webinar you will:
- A quick review of the online Tenant Screening process including:
- Combining your application process and tenant screening process in one simple step
- Various ways to drive tenants to the online application and tenant screening services
- CAA Members (Landlord/PM) will have the ability to purchase the screening services on behalf of the tenant
- Deactivate properties – if a property is rented, the landlord or PM can deactivate the property and any future tenant that requests screening will be informed before payment or processing that the unit is no longer available
- Get an overview of the tenant experience
- Review how to read your reports
Michael Lucarelli, Co-founder of RentSpree. Michael is one of the founders of RentSpree and a licensed real estate agent in California. He specializes in residential screening and leasing. A graduate of Pepperdine’s Graziadio School of Business and Management, Michael holds an MBA with a concentration in finance.
Kevin Pellegrino, Senior Vice President of Membership & Operations, California Apartment Association.