- This event has passed.
CAA Tri County Virtual Membership Meeting Town Hall Discussion for San Mateo County Housing Providers – April 9, 2020
April 9 @ 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
Join CAA Tri County for its first ever virtual membership meeting featuring a briefing on state and local issues facing the rental housing industry
1) How San Mateo County is addressing COVID-19 issues for residents and businesses
2) The county’s recently adopted residential eviction moratorium. Supervisor Canepa will field your questions
3) San Mateo County Strong—a newly established community initiative investing millions of dollars to help small businesses such as rental housing providers who may face COVID-19 related financial hardships
• Hon. David Canepa, Supervisor, San Mateo County
• Joshua Howard, Executive Vice President, California Apartment Association
• Rhovy Lyn Antonio, Vice President, Public Affairs, California Apartment Association
This meeting will be offered via Video Conference and the login credentials will be sent to all registered attendees the morning of the event.
Login for member pricing