- This event has passed.
CAA Tri-County Outlook 2020 – Mountain View
February 7 @ 8:00 am - 11:00 am
Outlook 2020: What’s Next?
The Outlook 2020 series brings together current and future CAA members, change agents, and forward-thinking leaders to discuss what’s next for the rental housing industry. Economists, Elected Officials and Local Leaders discuss the intersection of innovation and politics in the region’s real estate market. This summit delivers the opportunity to learn and network with colleagues and speakers who are professionals in real estate, finance, and government and will support your ability to:
• Understand the trends, opportunities, and new laws facing California’s rental housing providers
• Anticipate the shifts in the marketplace to improve conversations with owners and senior level team members
• Justify investments to accommodate the latest legal changes
• Plan for political engagements to protect our industry.
CAA Tri-County Outlook speakers Include:
• Hon. Shelly Masur, Vice Mayor, City of Redwood City
• Hon. Lan Diep, Councilmember, City of San Jose
• Teresa Alvarado, San Jose Director, San Francisco Planning & Urban Research Association
• Tom Bannon, Chief Executive Officer, California Apartment Association
• Debra Carlton, Executive Vice President, California Apartment Association
• Joshua Howard, Executive Vice President, California Apartment Association
• Dr. Christopher Thornberg, Founder of Beacon Economics
Join us as we engage in thought-provoking conversations during this summit to see what’s next.
Login for member pricing