- This event has passed.
CAA San Diego Mission Awards
October 11 @ 5:00 pm - 10:30 pm
Tonight, is your night.
In the rental housing industry, every day is different, but you can count on the San Diego Mission Awards to ensure a night of fun, glamour, savory food and delightful cocktails. You can catch up with your coworkers, meet new professionals and reminisce about the adventures you’ve had in 2018. Everyone has a story to tell.
Tell your story. The Mission Awards recognizes outstanding professionals, companies, and properties in the rental housing industry. Apply for an award or nominate an outstanding individual, community, or industry partner. There is a $50 fee per entry and you must be a member to apply or nominate (Industry Partner Nominee is complimentary).
Mission awards nominations are now closed.
2018 San Diego Mission Award Categories:
Apply for an award. Nominate an outstanding professional, community, or company. Get Recognized. Tonight, is your night.
- Property Manager of the Year: 1 – 400 units
- Property Manager of the Year: 401+ units
- Assistant Manager of the Year
- Leasing / Customer Service Professional of the Year: 1 – 400 units
- Leasing / Customer Service Professional of the Year: 401+ units
- Maintenance Manager of the Year: 1 – 400 units
- Maintenance Manager of the Year: 401+ units
- Maintenance Technician of the Year: 1 – 400 units
- Maintenance Technician of the Year: 401+ units
- Porter / Housekeeper of the Year
- Leadership / Courage Professional of the Year
- Property of the Year with 1 – 200 units
- Property of the Year with 201 – 400 units
- Property of the Year with 401+ units
- Industry Partner Company of the year