- This event has passed.
CAA Sacramento Valley Reverse Trade Show – Sacramento
March 21, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
Event is SOLD OUT!
Take advantage of one of the best marketing events of the year. The Reverse Trade Show is similar to a typical trade show except that the roles of the exhibitors and attendees are reversed. Instead of Industry Partners staffing exhibit booths and showcasing products and services to prospective property management clients, it’s the other way around.
Key decision-makers from the largest property management companies sit at tables while Industry Partners members rotate from one table to the next. Just like speed dating, Industry Partners have 10 minutes to make their pitch.
In just one morning, you will meet face-to-face with decision-makers that you might not see all year. Choose between a Basic Team (6 regular appointments) or a limited number of Premium Teams (8 priority appointments). Participating property management companies announced prior to the event.
Reasons to attend:
- Meet face-to-face with key decision-makers
- Get their undivided attention to promote your products, services and company.
- Scheduled appointments to ensure you meet with at least six companies.
- Includes continental breakfast
- 8:30 a.m. Registration/Continental breakfast
- 9:00 a.m. Reverse Trade Show begins
- 12:00 p.m. Event ends
Management Companies scheduled to attend:
- FPI Management, Inc.
- ConAm Management Corporation
- Dick James & Associates
- First Pointe Management Group
- Greystar Management Services
- Laughton Properties
- Ray Stone Incorporated
- The Natoma Company
- Westcal Management
- USA Multifamily Management
- Pacific Capital Management
- CTL Management
- Avenue5 Residential