- This event has passed.
Orange County: Navigating Rental Assistance in 2021 Webinar – February 26, 2021
February 26 @ 8:30 am - 9:30 am
Several government agencies will distribute nearly $200 million in emergency rental assistance in 2021 with payments going directly to landlords. Learn more about the key differences between rental assistance programs, which may compensate landlords at varying amounts and impose distinct requirements.
This CAA event will help landlords in Orange County navigate a maze of requirements and answer critical questions:
- Are there programs that will fully pay off rent arrears or do I have to forgive a portion of rent?
- Can landlords apply directly?
- What are the eligibility requirements?
- Can a tenant/landlord participate in multiple rental assistance programs?
- Can a tenant on monthly federal assistance like Section 8 apply for emergency rental assistance?
The CAA rental assistance program will have experts from
- United Way Orange County
- County of Orange
- City of Anaheim
- City of Irvine
- City of Santa Ana
CAA’s Senior Vice President of Public Affairs for Southern California, Victor Cao, will moderate the event. Registered participants will receive program fact sheets and copies of the presentation.
Location: Virtual, Advanced Registration is Required
Admission: $10 member / $49 for non-members
Qualifies for 1 unit CCRM Continuing Education Credit