CAA Los Angeles 10th Annual Signature Awards – Los Angeles
November 7 @ 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Tonight, is your night.
Join the CAA Los Angeles Advisory Board of Directors for a night on the town as we honor the best of the best at the 10th annual CAA Los Angeles Signature Awards!
In the rental housing industry, every day is different, but you can count on the Signature Awards to ensure a night of fun, glitz, glamour, savory food and delightful cocktails. You can catch up with your coworkers, meet new professionals and reminisce about the adventures you’ve had.
Tell your story. The CAA Los Angeles 11th Annual Signature Awards recognizes outstanding professionals, companies, and properties in the rental housing industry. The Signature Awards are esteemed accolades to recognize those who have demonstrated exemplary professionalism, leadership, expertise and success.
This is your opportunity to nominate a peer, encourage a colleague to apply, or apply for such recognition. All applicants and nominees will be recognized and celebrated at the Signature Awards on Thursday, November 7, 2019. We highly encourage all companies to purchase a ticket for those who were nominated.
2019 Signature Award Categories:
- Porter / Housekeeper of the Year
- Maintenance Professional of the Year
- Leasing Professional of the Year
- Assistant Manager of the Year
- Property Manager of the Year
- Regional Supervisor of the Year
- Industry Partner of the Year
- Best New Construction: Greater Los Angeles
- Best Restoration / Rehab: Greater Los Angeles
- Property of the Year: 1 – 200 Units
- Property of the Year: 201 – 399 Units
- Property of the Year: 400+ Units
Rules of Engagement:
- All proposals must be submitted using the online form, no exceptions. Think quality over quantity.
- Plan your submission in advance. We suggest that you first collect your thoughts for your proposal before going to the online form. Review the form at the end of this document to prepare your proposal. Once you have your ideas and all necessary information together, simply click on the button to begin.
- Use clear, error free language, persuasive outcomes-focused, and action-oriented descriptions.
- Used effectively, quotations (from social media or tenants) and statistics (from budgets or your marketing platform) can provide important evidence or clarity to explain your session idea.
- Application and nomination fee of $50 per entry is paid in full. Companies will be invoiced once all the nominations are submitted.
- CAA members with properties in Los Angeles County are encouraged to nominate or apply for an award.
- We highly recommend answering these questions in a word document, saving the document and copying the answers here.
- All applications will be stripped of all personal identification (names, property names, company names, etc.) by CAA before the judging process.
- A panel of independent, impartial judges will be selected to review the nominations and questionnaires. Voting is based only on the information provided.