- This event has passed.
CAA Contra Costa Bowling Tournament – Danville
March 14 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Join us for the 3rd annual PAC Bowling Tournament!
Dust off your bowling shoes and grab your bowling ball to support the CAA Contra Costa Political Action Committee.
The PAC Bowling Tournament brings together rental housing professionals and industry suppliers for an afternoon of connecting, networking, socializing, bowling, and dinner. Attendees decorate their lanes to show their team spirit, and of course, to win the Best Lane Contest. The serious bowlers focus on earning the most points and one lucky winner is awarded the highest score trophy.
The competition is fierce, and the retro venue transports you back to the 1980’s with vintage seating, green screens and pinball machines, but sharing this experience with fellow CAA members is, truly, unforgettable.
NOTE: Decorating lanes is often used by teams to engage with employees. Use the bowling tournament as an opportunity to boost morale, thread connections among employees, increase productivity and keep your employees performing optimally. Here’s a few ways to engage with your team:
- At your next staff meeting, discuss the idea of attending the PAC Bowling Tournament and why it is important.
- “It is important to ensure flawed regulations are not passed that make our jobs harder”
- “It is important to support candidates who understand our unique needs”
- “To avoid rent control, which is bad for business, and bad for our paychecks”
- Once the collective agrees, then brainstorm a lane theme that reflects your unique team culture and dynamic. Some teams in the past have been Power Rangers, Jurassic Park, Brady Bunch, or the Wizard of Oz.
- Assign jobs or tasks for the different players in your team so everyone is bought in and feels ownership over the project
- Check in with each other and execute wonderfully on-site. Feel free to arrive at 3:00pm to start the set-up process.
Political contributions are not deductible as a charitable donation for federal & state tax purposes. CAAPAC is a California recipient committee, FPPC ID #745208. Participation in CAAPAC is voluntary. Contributions are not limited to suggested amounts. CAA members will not be favored or disfavored because of their contribution or their decision not to contribute.