CAA welcomes new and returning board members
At the CAA October board meeting, President Joe Lawton, CPM, announced the results of the 2018 California Apartment Association Board of Directors’ election.
Lawton welcomed newly elected and returning directors to the board during the annual membership meeting Thursday, Oct. 19. Voting for the 2018 CAA Board of Directors closed on Oct. 10, 2017.
In accordance with the CAA Bylaws, directors serve a term of three years; newly elected directors will begin their terms on Jan. 1, 2018.
2018 Newly Elected Members of the CAA Board of Directors representing specific membership categories:
Independent Rental Owner Classification:
- Marj Mancuso, TOMAR Properties
Owner/Management Company Classification:
- Joshua LaBarge, Quality Management Group, Inc.
Corporate Member Classification:
- Dana David, J. B. Matteson, Inc.
- John Eudy, Essex Property Trust
- John Millham, Prometheus Real Estate Group, Inc.
- Chris Scroggin, Prime Residential
- Linda Zeller, Gerson Bakar & Associates
Associate Member Classification:
- Derek Strader, Out-Fit